Friday, September 13, 2013

Use the Back Door

If you walk into the Matheson courthouse and see one of these long snakey lines at the front, it means you are going to be about 15 minutes late.  How many times has this happened to you? 

 
 
I once saw friends L, D, & A come up to the front sidewalk of the courthouse, but instead of going in, they walked around the side to enter through the back door.  I asked why and they explained that coming in the back door saves time and the hassles of the long lines out front. 

This past summer, I started parking on the back side of the court, enjoyed the sunshine as I cut through the parking lot and came in the back door.  I rarely had to wait in line, the security detail went smoothly, and I felt very satisfied about my choice of using the back door, especially when I saw the snakey lines and lots of attorneys looking stressed at the front entrance.

I love hearing about simple things lawyers do to make work easier and stressfree.  So what's your favorite tip?  Synergize us!
 











 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment