Sunday, September 8, 2013

Rock Your Vote NOW

From the Virtual Desk of Janise Macanas:


The reason behind this blog is to introduce myself as candidate for Third District Bar Commissioner.  I wanted to connect with thousands of voters fast and postage was too expensive to reach you.

Candidates usually canvas the neighborhood, knock on doors, and introduce themselves.  So today I am knocking on your virtual door with a blog, Synergy!




One day in court, my friend QT asked "why are running for THIS anyway?"  I said, "because I care." 

I want a Bar where Bar members feel connected and everyone knows your name. 
I hope to serve on the commission because I would like to see a few good changes in the way we practice law in Utah.

Putting myself out there got me out of my comfort zone of doing nothing about things I care about.  Please get out of your comfort zone and help decide the elected official who will represent you.  Vote and encourage your friends to vote too.  Ballots went out Sept 27 and polls are open until October 11.  


Together, we can synergize and shape the future. 
  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment