Saturday, October 5, 2013

Thumbs Up!





 
 
 


******************************************************************************************
"Hi Janise:  I sent this message to all the attorneys in our office:

Dear Attorneys: If you are unsure for whom to vote for bar commissioner, I would highly recommend Janise Macanas. Very smart and dedicated, and she was universally liked in law school, and has been at the AG's office, where she's also universally liked,  for her entire career." 

********************************************************************************************
Thanks for sending us a 1:45 a.m. e-mail. That time stamp alone earned you a vote from every attorney in this office. But seriously, we are all voting for you because you are amazing. You have always been a complete joy and delight to work with. You understand our clients’ issues and you see the big picture. Don’t forget about us when you’re a hot shot Bar Commissioner. J


*****************************************************************************************************

"Janise, below is actual proof that I voted - even half way around the world [Iraq]- and I voted for you! Best of luck" 
****************************************************************************************************
 
"I must add my name to those who strongly support Ms. Macanas. I have worked with and around her for many years I can and will say that she is thoughtful, considerate, bright, helpful and would add significantly to any commission she might be elected to and serve."
******************************************************************************************************
"To my Facebook friends who are members of the Third Judicial District in Utah:
Please vote for Janise Macanas in the upcoming Commission election. She has been a great friend, mentor and advocate to and for me. She is not afraid to raise her voice against politics and is driven to help promote diversity in the bar at many levels. She is not afraid to speak up and is a government employee.  Vote for someone who will actually represent what you want. The Commission needs her to keep people on track and will work hard to represent you. Let's show the Commission that people will vote and want Janise." 
*****************************************************************************************************
Facebook: "She's the only candidate that addressed the issues. The other three seemed to rely on vague ideas." 

 
******************************************************************************
 
"You'd be very good. Hope you get elected."

*****************************************************************************************************
"Hi Janise, I do not know you, but I voted for you for a bar commissioner position.
After reviewing each of the candidates for bar commissioner, I see that you are most qualified. I cast my vote, after going through the interesting steps to re-obtain the login and password."
 
*****************************************************************************************************

"Janise, I am so thrilled you are running for bar commissioner. Let me know how I can help. I already put your message on Facebook and got lots of likes and positive comments."

************************************************************************************

"So delighted to see someone from the AG's Office is running, I voted for you and hope you win.  I am telling everyone I know that we need your talents, skills, and expertise on the commission.  And you are the most real and down to earth candidate out there."

**************************************************************************************

"Janise, I told everyone here to vote for you, can't wait to see how you will rock the commission. "

*************************************************************************************

"Janise, You are the most interesting bar commish candidate, and I'm rooting for you.

**************************************************************************************
 
Sending good thoughts (and votes) your way. I know elections are so tough. I don’t know if my opinion counts (because I’ve never even heard of your competition), but I think you will win! Good luck. I’ll be sending you happy thoughts.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment