Friday, October 18, 2013

Success!!!




"The Utah State Bar Board of Bar Commissioners and the Utah State Bar would like to congratulate Ms. Janise Macanas on her election as the new Commissioner for the 3rd Division which represents Tooele, Salt Lake, and Summit Counties. Ms. Macanas will be filling the vacancy left by Mr. James D. Gilson after his election to President-Elect of the Utah State Bar."








http://shar.es/Ia9eo


http://attorneygeneral.utah.gov/press-room/

Thank you everyone for voting and for your encouragement and support. 

What next?  I am still finding out what my commissioner assignments will be. 

I want to remain in touch with you so we can exchange information and get your input.  The Bar will not give me your email addresses so the only way to reach attorneys is through this blog or if I have you in my email contact list. 

Watch this blog for updates and announcements.  

Please feel free to contact me at janisemacanas@gmail.com.

Mahalo nui loa, Janise











 

No comments:

Post a Comment